Monday, June 30, 2008

Former Assembly President James Munton Gives Free Lecture

An email from James:

Hi everyone!

I can't wait to get back and see all my old magic buddies! I'm really excited about this lecture. If you came to the previous lecture I did for SAM 23 you'll know I put an emphasis on workable material that you'll be able to go out and actually use. Several of the routines are from my own performing repertoire that I use every week to earn a living. I'll also have new material (and products!) so if you did attend the previous lecture there will be plenty of new stuff, including a brand new mentalism routine that I think is well worth coming to the lecture to learn.

Anyway, the lecture is F-R_E*E but only if you register in advance. Otherwise it is $5 at the door.

Here is the info:

When: July 11 at 8PM
Where: Falls Church Community Center, 223 Little Falls St., Falls Church, VA

There will be over $300 worth of fantastic door prizes for a few lucky people, but only if you register now!

For more information about the lecture and a registration form, please click on the link below:

Big thanks to Larry Lipman for helping to organize everything. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Best regards,
James

P.S. I hope you can also make it to one of my shows at the International Spy Museum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.